Antigen Test – Return to the UK
It is mandatory to have proof of a negative coronavirus (COVID-19) test to travel for some countries.
You must take a test even if:
- you’ve been fully vaccinated
- you’re travelling from a country or territory on the green list
- you’re a UK citizen
Countries that accept Antigen Tests for entry:
*This list is for guidance only, please check the rules for your destination country before purchase.
How to take the test ?
Take the test at the comfort of your home or hotel;
- Order your Antigen home test kit with next day DPD tracked delivery to arrive before you leave the UK
- Take the within 3 days before returning to the UK
- Take a photo of your results and send to Optimized Body & Mind
- Receive the certificate same day
Optimized Body & Mind
- Approved for entry into the UK
- Approved for use by the EU
- QR-code secured result
- UKAS Registered
- Government Listed Provider – DHSC
- ISO 151892
- GMC Registered Doctors
- GDPR Compliant
Test kits cannot be returned once received by you due to the risk of transmission of the virus.
We are not responsible for any tests that have been damaged or lost in the post.
We are happy to provide a replacement, but we do not offer refunds.
We cannot provide refunds for any delays outside of our control such as delayed postage or delays from the laboratory.